Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link their post
- Answer the 11 Questions they asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 questions
- Have Fun!
Okay let’s jump into the questions.
What did you get into blogging? I started my blog because I wanted to have a space that I could share and record my life with. I also wanted to share what I was learning about Tarot cards and help other people with blogging
What is your favorite color? My favorite color is black. Black screams sexy, mysterious, but confident to me. Which describes me pretty well lol
One piece of advice for new bloggers. Well I’m pretty new myself but the main advice I would have is to treat blogging like its a job from the beginning. Don’t worry about taking the fun out of it by thinking this way because who says jobs can’t be fun! They actually SHOULD be fun. But jobs hold you accountable and so will your blog.
What energizes you or brings you excitement? FOOD! I’m one of those people that does a little dance when the food is tasty. I also love love love trying new foods, learning about food, and going out to eat at restaurants.
What’s your hidden talent? Sadly, I don’t have a “hidden” talent but I’m starting to learn that I am very intuitive.
What is your dream job? My dream job is to be the host of Top Chef. Padma, you’re living your best life babe!
If you were give a million dollars what would you do with it? I would renovate my mom’s house, buy my boyfriend a motorcycle, buy a car for myself and pay my debts off.
What’s one thing you’ve done that you reccomend everyone try at least once? I would say skydiving! This is the close that you’ll get to being a super hero.
What is one thing you would tell your younger self? Take care of your Aaliyah CD you fool!! That is a collector’s item smh (I bought her CD that came out after she died and I wish I would have taken better care of it.)
What woman do you look up to the most? I wouldnt say the most but I do look up to my future sister in law, Sofia. She’s such a sweetheart and she has so much compassion for others. Love you Sof!
What is one thing you would like to bring awareness to? I would say the laws on evictions. Evictions should not RUIN your lifefor 7 damn years. That’s ridiculous and they treat people like they have the plague if you have an eveiction. It’s the shittiest thing to have to go through.
Here's my Questions
- Who’s your favorite blogger or Youtuber?
- Name an artist whose music you DON’T like.
- Advice for new bloggers.
- How long did it take you to get your first 100 subscibers to your blog?
- Iphone or Andriod?
- If you could have your own TV show what would you call it?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What is one thing you would tell your future self?
- Name 3 things you can’t live without.
- If you could visit one country for a week, where would you go?
- Who/What inspired you to start your blog?