Welcome to my first ever monthly goals posts BUT before we jump into the goals for this month I have an anouncement to make…MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS MONTH!!!! My birthday is October 8th and I’ll be turning 27. I don’t have anything special planned this year but that’s okay. I’m happy to have my health, family, friends, someone who loves me, and a new adventure to tackle aka my blog.
Now let’s get into these goals yall.
- Get 200 Followers on Instagram. We all know Instagram is the queen bee of social media right now so I defintely need to grow my followers because I’m starting off with a big ol goose egg
- Set Up Google Adsense. I’m treating this blog like a part time job because eventually I would like to be a blogger full time. Why not start early attempting to monetize my blog? Google Adsense is the basic of the most basic way to make money blogging
- Get at least 50 page visits. I’m lowballing all my numbers here because I’m not sure what to expect in my first month blogging.
- Learn more about using WordPress and Elementor. Elementor is what I used to get my blog to look the way it looks now. It made things wayyy easier for someone just starting out blogging.
- Get in the gym. I’ve been thinking about buying this workout plan from “Workouts by Katya” I’m obssessed with her butt I’m not gonna lie. I’m trying to get as thick ass her, get it?
- Watch less Tv. I love watching tv yall. its my guilty pleasure but its also a distraction and a procrastination fueler.
- Shoot with Olivier at least twice. All the photos currently on my blog were taken by the love of my life, Olivier. I was actually surprised at how good he was lol and we make a good team, so I’m gonna put him to work yall. Look out for more awesome photos this month.
- See more of Dallas. I’m currently trying to not be so introverted and I even went out dancing with my coworkers last week. This month I hope that I can do more of that and spend more time outside of the apartment with Olivier.