Fall has arrived yall!! We all love fall am I right? Bring on the candycorn! Where’s the hot chocolate! Fall also represents the start of this blog! I’ve been trying to connect with other bloggers on Twitter and through those efforts I discovered Ell from BossGirlBloggers and her 10 question fall tag. Thanks Ell for connecting me with other bloggers! I was tagged by Paula and her blog is called The Value Of A Moment. Thanks Paula! Now let’s get into the questions.
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall? I honestly by the same scent glade plug in everytime I go to the grocery store so I don’t really have a candle that I MUST light. But maybe I’ll find a candle I like to light all season. Check out these from Etsy by clicking the image.
2. When you think of fall, what does it remind you of? When I think of fall I think of my birthday (October 8th! Libra Gang stand up!) and I also think about my mom making me rake the leaves in the front yard. We would have bags and bags full of leaves by the end of it all.
3. What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie? My all time favorite fall movie would have to be The Craft. It was the first time I had seen a black witch on TV and she was a BADASS which made it even cooler!
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind? I’m trying to convince my boyfriend that we should be The Animaniacs for halloween. I’ll be Yacko, he’ll be Wacko and our dog, Bear, will be Dott.
5. What is your favorite fall trend? My favorite fall trend would probably be boots. I LOVE to wear boots and fall is the perfect time to buy new pairs of boots. Click on the photo to check out the ones I’m eyeing from Miss Lola.
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind? Hot chocolate of course! I can’t wait to try a bunch of different flavors of hot chocolate this year. Nothing says fall to me than cozying up with a mug of hot chocolate.
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple! My go to fall beauty item is burgundy and brown lipsticks. Catch me in the Fenty Stunna Lip Paint in Chocolate Brown all fall, maybe even winter. Click below to rock a dark colored lipstick this season.
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie? Apple Pie for sure. Warm apple desserts are my favorite kind of sweet during fall months. Also this wasn’t mentioned but I would also choose sweet potato pie over pummpkin pie. Fight me.
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it! I don’t have any fall traditions really. Especially since I moved away to Dallas. This year I’m gonna get some pumpkins for me and my pumpkin (see what I did there) to carve and put in front of our apartment door.
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season? Fall actually is my favorite season because the weather is just as perfect as the fashion.
This is my first ever tag yall! Here’s the 5 awesome bloggers I’m tagging to answer these fall questions too. Some of these bloggers are new too and could really use the love just like me! Be sure to check out their blogs by clicking the link under their photos. Click on their faces to follow them on Twitter!
Here’s the list of questions in order:
- What is one candle you MUST light every fall.
- When you think of fall, what does it remind you of?
- What is your all time favorite fall/Halloween movie?
- What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
- What is your favorite fall trend?
- When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
- What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
- Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie
- Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us all about it
- The moment of truth, is fall your favorite season?
Thanks for reading and Happy Fall! If you want to join in on this fall tag then all you gotta do is tag me in your blog post and tag 5 other blogs you want to answer these questions. Thanks again to Ell from BossGirlBloggers for putting these questions together!